Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happies...

I'm a very lucky girl.

I was sick and didn't get to go to Jackson with Charles to see our friends and their sweet children. Instead I had gone to the doctor and had testing done to ensure that I did not have the flu. (I didn't, thank goodness!) But my arm hurt where they took blood.

Charles and I had seen the cutest little thing called a boo bunny for little kids to put on their hurts, and Charles left one as a happy for me before he left for Jackson! It really is the cutest thing...and it made my arm feel better!

Later, the next week, Mama came up for lunch and brought these daffodils from her yard... They were so pretty and smelled so good...

and really helped cheer me up!

When I got home from work that afternoon, I had more happies from Mama to surprise me!


Mama had bought one of these rabbits for her front door from The Square Cupboard during one of her earlier visits and had offered to buy one for me too, but I passed on the offer. Well, we were talking about decorating our houses for Spring and Easter during lunch, and I told her that I thought that I was going to buy one and copy her. I was so excited to see it when I got home!! And it looks great on our front door!

In addition to the cute bunny, I also found another happy...


which I just love!
The cutest Etta B pottery rabbit! It is so cute!


It was so nice getting cheery happies, and they really did make me feel much better!!

No comments: