Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow 02-09-11

During our snow afternoon, the snow kept falling... and falling...

and falling all afternoon. I had watched it through the windows long enough and just had to go outside...
As the afternoon turned to evening, the snow kept falling...
and was really starting to accumulate...
The snow was so pretty and powdery...
Apparently, traffic had been diverted down our street, because we looked out at one time and there was car after car after car coming by in a line. They were having a little difficulty driving and especially stopping and starting. And through it all, the snow kept falling.

It really built up on our table and chairs...
and bird house and feeder...
and the snow just kept falling...
So Charles went out with me to take our picture together with the snow falling...
I was glad that we had a lot of accumulation because that meant we got to enjoy snow cream last night! I had put out a bowl to catch some snow but used it all, so Charles went out in the snow to get me another bowl full of snow... to make our yummy snow cream!
I enjoyed getting to watch the snow fall. It was so pretty and peaceful. And since there was a lot of it, I was hoping for a snow day the next day!

No comments: