Saturday, February 26, 2011

Valentine's Day...

Since Valentine's Day fell on a Monday this year, Charles took me out to dinner Friday for an early Valentine. We decided to try out Hernando's new restaurant, Facello's Tuscon Grill. We enjoyed a dinner of salad, pasta and dessert. It was really good. Unfortunately, I had begun getting sick, so we will have to go back when our taste buds are working 100%!
On Valentine's Day, I got a delivery of a dozen beautiful Circus roses delivered to my office...
They are one of my favorite roses and smelled so good...I had planned on cooking us dinner on Valentine's Day, but between my sickness and Charles's baseball practice, that just didn't happen. But later in the week, I managed to cook us a late Valentine's dinner of chicken baked on a bed of orange and lemon slices, roasted potatoes, roasted sweet potatoes and butter beans... with strawberry shortcake for dessert...

No comments: