Saturday, November 24, 2012

Painting Christmas Ornaments

Saturday, November 24th, Charles and I enjoyed lunch at Whimpy's 
and then headed to the Mud Monkey to paint our 2012 Christmas ornaments.


It took Charles a little while to decide what to paint, 
but once he decided, did a great job!
 
He had to make sure each layer of paint was dry 
before he added the next layer...

The dryer was really hard to turn off, so he also had to get up and turn it off each time I used it!

It took me a while to determine what to paint as well...
but once I decided, I had lots of fun painting!

 Charles's ornament turned out great!
 His ornament this year is reversible!

I think both of our ornaments turned out pretty good!  
I can't wait to see them once they have been fired!
We both had such a fun time!!

No comments: