Friday, September 7, 2007

Are you ready for some football??

We at the Willoughby house certainly are!

We held our second annual live draft a couple of weekends ago. Charles was in charge of getting the draft board all set up...


And I was in charge of getting the snacks prepared and set out. We had chips and dips (the Tillmans brought a delicious homemade salsa -- Thanks!!), cookies, fruit, peanuts and M-n-M's for snacks, a sausage and cheese plate for appetizers and yummy grilled hamburgers courtesy of chef Charles. I was excited because I finally was able to use a few of my new Peter's and McCarty pottery pieces that I picked up (and Mama bought for me) during Mama's birthday trip to the Delta!



We had a great time at the live draft and enjoyed seeing everyone who came! Charles and I really enjoyed opening night with the Colts vs. the Saints because both he and I are currently winning this week's head to head competition. Hope this trend continues!

And even though we had to watch our MSU Bulldogs come in second place last week against LSU, most of the bullies, especially our defense played hard. We're still proudly flying our flag and hope for a better outcome in the weeks ahead...


And, of course, I couldn't end this post without mentioning my alma mater, South Panola High School -- Go Tigers!!

So much football to keep up with - hope we have time to post!!

Charles and Megan

No comments: