Sunday, September 16, 2007

Guess who is turning 32??

Charles will turn another year older Tuesday!

Saturday, I decided to give Charles one of his birthday presents a little early. He opened the present to find inside a certificate for a birthday dinner at Country Catfish. It's only open Thursday through Saturday, so I knew that Charles would not be able to enjoy his birthday dinner on his birthday. I told him he could decide when to use the certificate...


Those of you who know Charles know that he loves catfish (I don't think that I have ever seen anyone eat the way Charles does when it comes to catfish!), and Country Catfish in Oakland, Mississippi, has the best fried catfish and "fixin's," as they're called in the South, of anywhere we have eaten.
Of course, Charles decided to use the certificate Saturday, so we both enjoyed a delicious early birthday dinner!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great birthday, Charles!