Sunday, September 16, 2007

Meet the Willoughbys

Charles and I met at Mississippi State University in 1996. We became friends and dated twice during college.


Charles proposed to me in November 2001, and we were married on June 1, 2002.




Charles and me outside the First United Methodist Church, Batesville, Mississippi.

The wedding party

The groom's cake



Charles and I went to New Orleans for a long weekend in the Spring of 2005. We stopped in Ponchatoula, LA, for strawberries, and while we were there, adopted our bunny, Toula. Toula is so sweet and fluffy. She loves getting "rubbies" and comes running into the living room anytime we go into the kitchen and especially when we open the refrigerator -- she thinks that means she is getting a "treat" (a carrot, lettuce, craisins, animal cracker...she likes them all). Charles taught her to turn around, and when we happen to come back into the living room empty handed, she'll turn around and look so sad, we always go back to the kitchen and bring her a yummy treat!!


Toula demonstrating her favorite passtime...chewing


I love when Toula cleans her face; it looks like she is praying.


Charles and I moved into our first house May 2005 and have enjoyed making it a home.



Charles, Megan and Toula Willoughby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures!