Friday, February 22, 2008

My Lucky Day...

So, today was my lucky day. Cubs tickets went on sale today, and I actually made it out of the virtual waiting room and was able to purchase tickets. Hopefully, Charles and I can revisit Chicago - we both loved our last trip there - but, if not, I should no doubt be able to recoup the money I spent on the tickets since there are so many Cubs faithful and so few seats at The Friendly Confines.
Then my luck just continued because Mama called, and I had a delicious dinner with her and Jerry at Como Steak House...good food and good company, Mama :)
Then on the way back home, I heard a blast from the past -- Swingin' (Just a Swinging) which definitely brought a smile to my face (I know, it really doesn't take all that much to bring a smile to my face!)
And to top it all off, my cute and springy Coach brown and pink scarf came in and I tied it on my purse -- so trendy!! It just made me feel good to have a touch of spring on such a cold day!
I sure hope this luck continues!!

No comments: