Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's came early...

at the Willoughby house.

Today, I had Court in Grenada and was in Batesville at lunchtime, so Mama treated me to lunch, and we had a good visit. Then when we checked the mail today, I had a Valentine's Day card from Mama, and she had sent Charles and me a card and our Valentine's money...

Tomorrow, we have tickets for The Wedding Singer at the Orpheum. We will be a little rushed because of Charles' after school program, so tonight when he came home, he walked through the door with these beautiful pink roses...
They are beautiful and smell so good.
Well, since he gave me my present, I decided to go ahead and give him his present...


We then cooked a delicious dinner of pineapple chicken with strawberries for dessert - Delicious!

I can't wait to see The Wedding Singer. I am sure that we will have a great time!

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

LeAndMatt said...

What was in your box Aunt Mae Mae?