Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Busy Weekend...

Friday, I attended a CLE in Batesville. Mama was so nice; she came and picked me up and drove me to Batesville so that Charles and I could ride all the way home together Saturday night...
Charles picked me up from the CLE and off we went to Hattiesburg for Charles's brother's wedding. We made it just in time for the rehearsal Friday. The wedding wasn't until 4:00 Saturday afternoon, so Charles and I enjoyed lunch at Villie's - delicious!! The wedding was just a bit delayed because of a heavy rain storm, but once it passed, the wedding began. We stayed to clean up after the reception and made it home around midnight -- by then I was even more thankful that Mama had picked me up!
Since we won't be able to make it back down to Hattiesburg, Miss Jennifer (Charles's mom) sent my birthday present back with us. It is from a cute little store in Hattiesburg - Bloom's. I just can't wait to open it!!
Sunday, Mama came up, and we all enjoyed a nice dinner at the Spaghetti Warehouse and Cats at the Orpheum...

No comments: