Monday, June 2, 2008

Celebration

Tonight Charles and I celebrated our 6th year anniversary by having a nice dinner at the Mesquite Chophouse. Delicious!!


Unfortunately we did not have any presents to unwrap though. We decided that for our present this year, we would buy each other season tickets to the Orpheum. I had thought that I would wrap one for Charles to unwrap and one for me to unwrap, but the tickets have not come in yet. This season has a great line up of shows: Avenue Q, The Pajama Game, The Drowsy Chaperon, Riverdance, Legally Blonde, the Musical, The Color Purple, Fiddler on the Roof, and Wicked!! We can't wait!! Also, as subscribers, we are given complimentary tickets to the summer movie series. It's always enjoyable watching movies, especially classic movies, on the Orpheum's screen. I've already decided that I want one of the movies we see to be The Sound of Music. Now we just have to decide which other movies to watch as well!

No comments: