Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday Tennis...

So, Molly and I played tennis again tonight. Although we are still not ready for Wimbledon or Roland Garros, we played well and had a great time!!

Below are my purchases from my girl's day with Mama for her birthday...
Since I have burned almost all of our summery smelling candles, I was on the lookout for a new one - our living room is smelling so good now! While at Oxford Floral I also found the McCarty's shell - I hadn't seen one that size before, and I think that it will be perfect for dip at our next get together!! I have been wanting one of the pocket books but since I really like my big purses at the moment haven't bought once since I knew that I would not carry it. Well, tennis with Molly is not only fun for us, it was the perfect excuse for buying the pocket book. I carried it tonight and it worked out great for my driver's license and key! While walking through The Weather Vane, we saw several framed pieces with different sayings. While I liked them all, my favorite was the one which states: "You are my sunshine you make me happy." Mama bought this one for me to bring home. Now I just have to find the perfect spot for it...
I also brought home some new travel pieces... I have been wanting a new makeup bag for a while. While I still like my old one, it is heavy and the way it is made makes it a little difficult to quickly get in. Since Charles and I are planning a trip to Atlanta later this summer, I thought what better time to buy new travel pieces. Once I decided on the makeup bag (even though it doesn't match my travel tote pattern, it is in the same color scheme -- pink -- and shouldn't show dirt as much as my tote pattern which has more white in it), I thought the matching brush case was just too cute to pass up! Then I ran across the luggage tag. Since our suitcases are black, a colorful tag is just what we needed to make our luggage easier to spot. Now, I am ready for our trip so that I can test it all out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of your purchases, and I had fun playing last night!

Anonymous said...

You're so darn cute! You just make me giggle.
Tamara