Saturday, May 17, 2008

A'fair

Today was Hernando's A'fair. The weather was just perfect for it! There were a lot of booths set up this year with really neat things and the cutest things for babies and little children -- hopefully by next year we can actually shop for those cute little things. Anyway, this year, I found several things that I really liked and ended up buying a cute picture frame, a fun gourd birdhouse and the cutest little pink birdhouse... I also found the cutest fleur de lis candlier which would be just perfect for the sitting area under a pergola that I want. That vendor comes each year, so hopefully, in the next couple of years I can make that purchase too.

This evening Charles took me out for a date night. We thought about dinner and a movie. Kyoto's (a Japanese steak house) finally opened in Hernando, so we went there for dinner. Two hours later, we finally were finished and able to leave. Needless to say, we decided to forgo the movie part of the night. Hopefully the wait staff will get more on the ball and the kinks can be worked out soon, because the food was good, and our chef was really good!

No comments: