Thursday, May 29, 2008

B is for...

Brick and Bunny

Charles finally got his last Easter present. As luck would have it, I happened upon the Chicago Cubs website earlier this year and saw that bricks from Wrigley Field were for sale. Since Charles is such a big Cubs fan, I thought I had found the perfect, different and original gift for him. Of course when I ordered it, I thought that it said that shipping would be in a few weeks, so I made a little note and put it in the baseball egg in his Easter basket thinking that any day after Easter it would arrive. After weeks and weeks went by, Charles asked if I was sure I bought a brick and not a paver (which they recently installed around Wrigley Field). I actually started wondering myself just what I had purchased! Anyway, yesterday (fittingly, on Charles's last day of school, since I always say we have to celebrate that) and while watching the Cubs (they won!) play the Dodgers, this delivery came...Now we just need to have the bookshelves for the living room and computer room built that I want so that everyone can enjoy a little bit of Wrigley!


And now for the Bunny -- Miss Toula Willoughby!

I think that Toula has a touch of baby fever too. Recently she has been taking very good care of her little bunny friend.

She carries it and places it in her comfy bed with her...
and snuggles with and nurtures it...
but then she also uses it as a shield when she is tired of having her picture taken!!

No comments: